Holland Drive (Buona Vista) Wet Market

Due to the closure of Meiling Street, I explored the Holland Drive Wet Market.

I bought my usual fresh meat for :

Pork Loin & Pork Loin Bones - S$14/kg

Due to the first time visit to the market, I investigated 2 pork stalls, I was served by an old couple who were quite slow in serving compared to the other stall, This stall thus built up a longer queue which gave an impression that its business was better. The other stall had a cleaner stall management. Both stalls offered me the same prices of the pork loin and pork loin bones.

I bought some vegetables too. I would record the pricing for the community of wet market visitors as per usual. There were two vegetable stalls which I observed but this time, I only explored one of them. I will try to cover and give a more comprehensive review the next time I visit this market. 

Australia Brocoli - S$1.50
Water Cress - S$2 for 3 bunches
Tapioca - S$1 per tapioca
French Beans - S$1 per packet

In comparison to the other wet markets like Tiong Bahru, Meiling Street and Farrer Road (Queens) Wet Markets, this one does not come with a poultry stall which could be cumbersome if you need to buy some chicken. It has a convenient carpark which is just in front of the market if you drive in from North Buona Vista Road.




No comments:

Follow Us Here

Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...