This week's marketing

I went to the Meiling market today expecting to buy only eggs and fruits but ended up with a whole load of fresh food. 

I thought my supplies were running low so why not? I qhad used up my pork bones and Batang fish. As such, loading up on these this morning was a good idea. 

I bought : 

1 Whole Chicken - S$7.8
10 Chicken Drumsticks - S$18
2 Chicken breast meat - S$5

In total, I spent S$30.80 for chicken. The butcher helped me to chopped the drumsticks and removed the skin and bones for the chicken breast. Not bad. 

I bought 1 wedge of watermelon at S$2.50 and half a rock melon at S$3.

Pork loin bones today cost S$16/kg. For the last two weeks, it had been S$18/kg so the price dropped. I bought 2 packets of S$7 each, slightly less than a kg. 

For fish, I did not ask the price per kg for Batang. But for prawns and "Sheng yu" (生鱼), it was S$18/kg and S$20/kg respectively. 

I bought: 
Batang - S$10
Prawns - S$9
Sheng fish - S$7 for 350g


I needed some spices for my Emperor Herb chicken today. The pre-packed spices are very suitable for on the go mum like me. I am going to try a new popular brand today called Seah's. 

I spent S$10.60 for 4 packets of cereal prawn spices and 1 packet of Emperor chicken spice. 

I also bought 2 bunches of Watercress at  S$1.60. I noticed it is cheaper than the one sold in Giant at S$0.90 per bunch but it's more expensive than my last week price. See Marketing on a Saturday

No comments:

Follow Us Here

Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...