Items today

I need only prawns, vegetables, eggs and fruits today at the market.

The prawns always come from the usual stall that I frequent. It sells S$18 for a kg and the eggs were S$ 2 for 10. I bought 30 as my household is big. 

I am especially impressed by the vegetable stall today. There are a few in the Meiling market but never one which I especially frequent. 

I tried out 2 or 3 vegetable stalls in Meiling street before. One of them is cheap but the goods are not fresh. The other two have better vegetables but pricey. I didn't like the way the stall owner trade. 

Today this stall lady gave me reasonable quality with great price!! 

Look at these! S$16 for the lot and free lime from the stall lady. 


Share with me your prices at the different markets under comments. 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Follow Us Here

Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...